Monday, February 20, 2017

Made on Monday----Meandering through All Things Handmade & Fabulous! 02/20

Wowza!  The talent of the Gypsy Spoonful Makers never ceases to amaze me!  We have so many unique new listings this week that I almost forgot to post the blog after I spent all my time Ooohing and Aaahing over everything.  I love scrolling through on Mondays and seeing all we have to offer.

So let's get this party started!!!
And remember to go directly to an individual maker's listings, all you have to do is click on their highlighted name---easy peasy!


Right off the bat, I saw we have a new (well, returning new) maker back with her adorable little dolls.  You can tell Avalon puts so much work into the details on these.  They will surely be an heirloom item to keep for generations.  If you look deeper into her past listings, you will find awesome stick horses & other animals too.  I swear I saw a stick dragon....WHAT????



Looking for an amazing St. Patrick's Day dress?  Look no further than this darling dress by Bagladyami.  Heather always has a great knack for creating fun character dresses to fit all themes.  After I started this post, I noticed she also has a super cute Sheriff Callie dress up so make sure you check it out too!



And you will probably need some matching St. Patrick's Day bows too!  Tawnya of Bows and More by T never fails to offer the best variety of bow styles.  From OTT big bows to my favorite---corkers.  



Daniela's Bow Shop stepped up this week with a darling Thing One & Thing Two bow.  Perfect for all those upcoming Dr. Seuss celebrations at school or Read Across America day.



I usually put myself at the bottom of the blog, but since I have a Thing One & Thing Two dress listed that would match the above bow, I thought I would mix it up a little bit.  That's So Addie has a bunch of new items up this week.  From unicorns to hedgehogs, from Finding Dory to Dr. Seuss, with some pretty little lovebirds and whimsical farm animals thrown in too.  




Next up is my girl, Goose!  She has been super busy working on our upcoming website but still found time to list these fun nursing necklaces (bright & bold colors to keep little ones busy) and that gorgeous headband!  Squishy baby alert!!!  Give Goosie Girl some love and go check out all she has to offer.




Torrey Hill Inc. is back with another gorgeous shawl/wrap.  She has been busy, busy putting out the products the last couple of weeks. Take a look at all her listings and I bet you can find something you love!





Karen of Layla and Stitch has been busy listing this week too.  She has some cute clothes for both boys and girls.  Check her out.



Michele of Simply the Glitter simply outdoes herself every week!  I love her repurposed jewelry so much!  Check out those pistol earrings!  The are gorgeous!  I just noticed she has another brand new necklace up this morning too.  Busy girl!




And last, but totally NOT least because her bags are amazing!!!!  (I hate putting people at the bottom.....I feel like a jerk)   Wonderfully Whimsical has a few new items up this week too. Keep checking back because I know she has more coming up.  Aren't her fabric choice to die for?  Just scrolling through her listings, I see Disney Villains, Mickey Mouse, Kentucky Derby, and Shopkins.  She has an impressive variety! 



And that concludes the roundup of new listings for this week!  As always, thank you for supporting small handmade businesses and choosing
Gypsy Spoonful.  (<--------click on that to go see all our listings.  These girls are listing faster than I can type....LOL)

We all appreciate your desire to help us achieve our dreams.  Until next Monday----toodaloo!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment