Monday, January 9, 2017

Birthday...Boys and Their Toys!

Birthdays and Boys


It's the week of BIRTHDAYS! Yay! Who doesn't like running around trying to find the perfect birthday gifts?!

If you're anything like me, then you know for the men in your life- anything Star Wars or Star Trek related is pretty much a given.

Sew (see what I did there? hehe), when I saw in the Gypsy Spoonful Marketplace there was a child's Star Wars Apron- I almost lost it. My stepson is turning 11 in 1 month and he is an absolute Star Wars fanatic. This is THE perfect gift- especially since I will be teaching him how to cook- it's a win/win! Since this particular apron comes in sizes 3-6, I will have to stalk- erm- TALK to Cynthia of Buttons'n'Bolts to see if I can get a bigger size..because...LOVE.

Details: Reversible Apron is size 3-6, comes with a handy dandy front pocket!, The Star Wars Apron is made with 100% cotton flannel, with the back being made in the Pirate Print which is 100% cotton woven.  Shipping is either $20 First Class or only $23 for Priority Rate!


Contact the Seller:  Cynthia Gigstead of Buttons 'n Bolts, email at cggigstead@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment